Pages

Followers

Friday, January 31

Dear future =)

Dear, future me,

There is times in life where we think, "To have a girlfriend is not that bad. I should, too, have one. Why not? I'm a teenager after all." Well, it's happened to me a lot. Most of the time to be precise. True story. *smile*

And it is normal, by the way. Hahah.

But then..

Little did we know. We need not such a thing. We didn't realize... the thing that we need is just somebody to talk to, somebody to share stories with, somebody close. Somebody that really cares about us. Somebody u know... somebody SPECIAL!

And most of the time, we think to have a girlfriend is the only solution. Because u know. They tend to be more understanding, more caring, more attractive to talk to. And its like a trend nowadays, "He have one, she have one. Hey! Everybody have ONE. I should too."

*sigh*

Knock ur head off mister! Trust me. Seriously, it is not. We already have that special someone. But ironically, we intend to deny its existence.

And...

Ask me not. U already know who ;)

p/s: May 2014 be a blissful year for you and please, don't be too hard on yourself. I am u. I know how it feels.

Sincerely and sarcastically,
The you in 2013.

enonimes: This post shud be posted before 2014 but due to internet connectivity problem... okay u know wut i mean ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment