Pages

Followers

Saturday, March 19

SEE YOU 'THERE'

assalamualaikum w.b.t.

it was approximately a month ago when my grandma passed away. she exhaled her last breath at hospital putrajaya. although, i, myself didn't have much thing related to her, i, also was taken aback. she is my grandma and always will be.

it was in the morning, i, like always, updating my entry (in my first blog) alone at the living room; my father was at his office. my mom, aunt, along and angah were at yayasan pahang. and my little brother, afiq, went to school. i was the only person at home (my 'bibik' was excluded).

then, my mom and aunt came back. i could sensed something was not right. "bangde" my mother called. "wan just passed away this morning." hey, wait a minute. on the last two day, wan was still fine. yes. she was in the intensive care unit (icu) but still, she looked fine to me. i was totally blank.

that evening, around 2 o'clock, my family and i reached our village in janda baik. there were almost everyone. i stepped in, and all people seems really sad. about 1 hour before asar, wan was buried at the burial-ground in the village. i was there, standing beside the others, witnessing the burial.

as i try to get hold of myself. i wonder. what if my grandma was not the only one died? what happened if my beloved person was in her place? oh, gosh. it surely sounds pessimistic. but it could be, right? what about you (readers), what will you do if someone you love gone forever? will you regret? or will you stay calm rather than feel guilty?

upon that very moment, i made myself an oath. i will become a better, a stronger person one day, so, my beloved one can passed on calmly.

have you ever lost someone you really care?

7 comments:

  1. 'my beloved'? 'her'? ouch..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hurmmm...teringt kat arwh nenek sy..
    bru meninggal sebuln yg lalu jugk...

    ReplyDelete
  3. inner profile kot. aku lupe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hidup tak selalu indah, memang palat~

    ReplyDelete
  5. love reading ur storied kawan lame! hehehe, do keep blogging! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. opsss.. correction; love reading ur STORIES..
    hehe, misspelling..

    ReplyDelete