Pages

Followers

Monday, March 14

WELCOME ABOARD

Assalamualaikum wbt

Hye. i'm [enonimus]. this blog is created to motivate me and (with god's will) YOU as the noble reader.

Lately, i've been reading various kind of motivational type of books. and these books i read inspired me a lot. so, with some knowledge i acquired from those books + my experience in today's life = im going to share with you stories about life, self-motivation and success. do enjoy reading my upcoming entry..

Peace out.

3 comments:

  1. I suggest you to read See You at The Top by Zig Ziglar..it's the best motivational book I ever read..but do u know that the Best Motivation is BELIEF and the BEST belief is Believe in ALLAH.
    nice sharing! all the best, anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. by means..Zig Ziglar use certain approach to attract the readers..he tend to be 'outside of the book' and face the readers as he is talking to them at the moment..this made the book a success I believe..people actually feel they are communicating interpersonally..;)
    but I guess..I'm more tend to eagerly read an Islamic masterpiece..such as what we have from Dr. Danial Zainal Abidin..he combines the theory of science with Al-Quran...and the best part is everything fits into their places!
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. but still knowledge is everywhere..
    don't look at the people who tells you this and that..
    but mind what they are trying to convey..
    knowledge has to be pursued
    wallahualam..;)

    ReplyDelete