Pages

Followers

Tuesday, March 15

AS TIME FLIES BY

Both my parent taught me a lot about appreciating others. always say ''thank you'' when people do nice to us. but hey im an ordinary teenage boy. saying ''thank you'' is just not my stuff. when others do nice things to me. i simply smile.

But as i grow up. i'd listened to many kind of stories from my friends, siblings and of course my parents. one similarity i'd soon found is; people always appreciate things/others when they are completely gone for good.

For example is TIME. as one of the spm leavers, i do miss the time when i'm still in school. hanging out with friends, break the school's rules, beating annoying juniors, and skip classes. you all got the picture, right? it was so wonderful (although the schedule is packed). still, i'm the king of my own.

When school's over,  i was totally lost. i can't suit myself with the new environment, without people called friends around. i've a massive amount of leisure time.

Then, i started to recall the million advice i heard. "Hey, Din," my friend said. "To remember (appreciate) the past is good to potrait our future. BUT do bare in mind, the present is more valuable as it will become history in seconds." 

2 comments:

  1. first sentence. bkn tought la. taught. btw, nice own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku pon salah eja. 0ne*

    ReplyDelete