Pages

Followers

Wednesday, March 23

NEGATIVE: ZERO

Hey there fellow readers. guess what. today, the spm result will be announce.

I really do hope mine is not too bad. i don't know. i frequenlty mind-setting myself to say bad things. hey, that's not an attitude for a champ. wake up bro!

Okay. whatever result i might get is the one i deserved so much. no one to blame. no one is at fault. the result is meant for me. so, chill lah. actually, i don't feel like going to school today. but my parent insisted.

My mom said, "we have to accept the reality." and my dad continued, " no matter how far we run, the reality is there upon our very eyes." so, i guess it's okay to fail. darn it. i do it again. stop saying negative stuff!

Last night, i was online and i'd a chat with my friends. we were talking about today's big event. most of them saying "i'm dead."  "i don't feel like going to school tomorrow." "i feel sick." "my result gonna be bad." readers, stop saying negative stuff!

This is one of the primary problems we (mostly) have. no matter in what situation, we always thinking about the negative outcome. why do we have to scare ourselves with these kind of nightmares? there is low percentages it'll become true, though.

Our brother, maher zain said, "don't despair and never lose hope. cause Allah is always by your side" (hey, i'm not promoting maher zain. this is the words my friend, marwan shared with me). so, repeat after me...
"STOP SAYING NEGATIVE STUFF !"

1 comment: