Pages

Followers

Wednesday, March 16

PREPARATION IS COMPULSARY

how's life? nice or what. well, on the last tuesday i took the static test (the test for driving license course). oh, yes. when i reach 'the place' (i don't remember what the name is. bhaha) i am feeling really great. i'm pretty sure dat i'm gonna pass this MCQ test. hell yeah. seems over confident right? cut short. I FAILED. *whooa*


dissapointed i am. for real dude. i am not expecting this. i scored 41 out of 50. just 1 more mark to pass the test. arghhh. i can't take it. the question is simple man. most of my friends pass the test in one shot. but me? yep. i've to repeat the test. oh, what a waste.


and this is another story. one day before i take the static test, it was the english class. as one of the male students (there are only two male students there. WTF!!), i was asked to present my 'thing' first. i am so not ready for it. so, i just pretend to be cool and start my presentation. hey, what do you know? im totally sucks. my presentation is a failure. then, i realised that i am not well prepared.

and so, as my hobby is to think hard. i think about it thoroughly. about the test and the presentation. em. yes. for sure. there is no one to blame."i do know that preparation is necessary to succeed. and i also know that i lack of preparation. so, my bad." sorry mom and dad for wasting your hard-earned money. i'll repay both of you one day.

i do learn my lesson. preparation is compulsary. in any kind of aspect. there are preparation; to succeed in life, to rest in peace, and to share love. if you are so not prepared, BACK-OFF. never try it. or you'll face the consequences. like i did.

so, that's all for now. yosh!

2 comments:

  1. i just read this lol... my i took mcq once, but i took my practical thrice.
    and the third one was on the day spm result coming out... i totally missed out the moments wif friends and teacher as i reaceh school about 1pm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. my above comments is messsed up!!

    ReplyDelete