Pages

Followers

Tuesday, March 22

FEAR NOTHING

May peace be upon you.

On this morning, during breakfast, i'd a chat with my dad. he said, my 3 years old cousin look alike me when i was a child. hey, i was more adorable them him okay. haha. so, i asked my dad, "what do you mean by that?"

He said, "when you were a child, you fear nothing.'' okay, i still doesn't get it.

''You always chasing anything you interested with, no matter what happened. i still remember. once, you were chasing a little cat when we were having a dinner at a restaurant. you chased the cat ups and downs..." he paused awhile. drinking his tea.

"...it was dark though. and there were many strangers but you still chasing it...." my dad continued.

Oh, now i get it. i do remember that part of my life. when i was a child, i'd nothing to fear with. a question mark strucks my mind. why as i'm getting older i got afraid to things too much? i afraid about; people's thougth about me and obstacles that i'd never seen.

Why am i worrying to much? why can't i just ignore or just go through the million obstacles to achieve my dream? is myself when i was a child is better than me on the present?



No comments:

Post a Comment