Pages

Followers

Friday, September 16

TRAFFIC LIGHT SAYS. :)



My name is Mr. Traffic Light,
Standing by the road to give you guide,
Trying to put a damn on me? Access denied!
Please, follow my light.

Never crosses when the light is red,
There is always a something you might get,
If you ignore me you're bad,
If you obey you'll be glad,

Slow down and stop when it's yellow,
Hell yeah, I know your knowledge is far beyond shallow,
Never be too proud or you're dead,
And have everything to be regret.

Please do crosses when it's green,
Just follow the rules and stay clean,
I hope you do understand, what i mean,
Smiling to a mirror with a grin.

Hey, wait up! I'm not over yet,
I still have a lil' more something to be shared,
Please never to forget,
My name is Mr. Traffic Light.
(eh, macam tak kena je..hahah.. :P)

p/s: please, follow the light (guide = Al-Quran).

3 comments: