Pages

Followers

Wednesday, May 25

A Tortoise Monologue

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

I hope you all are well. 

Well, right now most of my friends are already getting busy with student's life. as for me, i'm still waiting for this 28th june to arrive. and after that,  i think i'm going to be busy too. i just couldn't wait for that moment to come. :D

But to appreciate my leisure time, i'll write my entry as usual and do other beneficial stuff. and WHY is that? because two of my friends told me so. read it in the picture below, okay.
So, in this entry i want to write a monologue of my best pet ever, the red-eared slider (a tortoise). here it goes. i hope we all will learn something through it. credit to my friends above and my tortoise for the entry.  :)

- A TORTOISE MONOLOGUE -

I am a male red-eared slider
mr.domo is the name given by my master

most mammal, especially humans, think i am such a lame reptile
boring face and looked fragile
walking slowly, and doesn't do much
hid in the shell, when others are doing harsh.

hey, stop right there
mocking doesn't take us anywhere
listen, here my voice through this writing
so, you can understand my hidden feeling.

Yes, i am tortoise
a boring animal as all of you'd been notice
but, do you know what's so special about me?
that most of you humans doesn't even care to be

Most human says, "kura-kura ne lembab",
but i don't care because i've my own sebab, 

i've a neighbour named kelisa,
swimming gracefully in the water,
but, he can't be on the ground,
otherwise, he'll die as soon as he'd been found

but as for me, 

i can be both in the water
or on the stony ground
because i am fit enough
for the challenge with such amount

do you remember about me and the rabbit? 

at first, i'd lost for many rounds
from the finish line i am nowhere to be found
but "never give up" is all i can announced
so, that's how i own my crown

never judge a book by it's cover
never judge humans by its hair's colours
leave the judging to The Owner
He knows the best as He is The Creator

How's that? a nice tortoise's monologue eyh. hahah. ookay. that's all.

Peace out :D 

p/s: my tortoise doesn't know english that much. so, i'm sorry for any mispelling or grammar mistakes. heheh

5 comments:

  1. nice and creative as always,,, one day your poem could be studied in classes! yay..

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!this is so cool and funny and awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. u can make up story like Mat Luthfi..nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ko buat sndiri ke?? giler best.. mantop ah..

    ReplyDelete