Pages

Followers

Friday, January 18

His Story


The moment I were introduce to the only truth:
My eyes glow like it never did.
My spirit rose to the zenith.
To bring back Islam to the place it should been placed.
It is like realising how fool I am to be fooled.
By dunya and its contents; women, position, and wealth.

Knowing the false life I had been living in.
I ran away to find a new place to stay, to pray, to play.
To clean up all my sin so, please stay away.
Don’t misjudge me.
I just want to live like a muslim may; in harmony and peaceful way.
Without worrying much about what others’ say.
Just let me be, okay?

But soon enough, I been told,
“It is not about being just a better muslim.
It is about making others, also, believing.
Having faith in one and the only God.
Having faith such that messenger of Allah is Mohammad.”

At first,
I just couldn’t stop blinking.
I was taken aback.
My head revolved around everything,
from the letter A to the letter Z,
from digit zero to infinity.
O’ what a huge responsibility I have been put for duty.
O’ God, “Why ME?”
I know. I have no credibility.
I have no popularity.
I have nothing but me.

And the worst is.
From now on,
for the rest of my life there will be no more rest.
There will be nothing more but stress …
and test
‘Cause in anything I did, I do mess

Reflecting myself:
I just shouldn’t care less.
'Cause in everything, I may not be the best
But He, the best in everything will do the rest

And so, I kept on running.
Not to hide but to fight.
To open up those closed eyes with my might;
planting the seeds of iman in those empty hearts.
To preach and to guide and to share the light
that even may lighten the darkest night.
To deliver the sacred words to whom may hear,
Whether they are too far or too near,

But, as I go further
My shadow kept on following me
To anywhere I am going to be
Never leaving me even though I try to live free
From the hatred, sin and agony
Hey, I just can’t guarantee
How long will I survive in this misery
The misery that dwell me deep inside this black memory
O' what to do?
What to do?

Then, as I look up
I see the sun shine through me
And upon that very moment
I realise
The past is His story and not me.

(p/s: Can't change yesterday but tomorrow. We still have tonnes of work to be done. Innfiru, akhi. Innfiru!)

2 comments: