Pages

Followers

Tuesday, October 29

Steps

(PERHATIAN: Ini adalah entri 'Langkahan' versi translasi terus oleh Inche Gugel. Entah kenapa saya rasa terpanggil untuk mengutusnya di sini. Salaam.)


I have long felt no such feeling. So friendly. So beautiful. A foreign feeling. Very reconcile.Very entertaining. A feeling that can make me smile menguntum, carve happy.

The feeling that I would certainly not be able to Reach me in a different atmosphere.Because of this feeling too special and nothing seems to be able to behave. I'm sure. If you are also the same time and when with me, surely you also feel that way. 

You must smile even before you grieving.

You definitely feel it peacefully even before you dihantuk disappointed.

You must be happy before you even despondent.

You must feel that his free even before you dikecamuk world problems.

You must feel. You must feel. You must feel.

It is so wonderful to no avail. Feel a loss of millions if escaped. This feeling only comes when due to tika and where you are. Quite difficult to describe. Are difficult to dimaknakan.

It is the question of heart and mind. How I can possibly express in simple words while it is a gift from God that really soar in value. There is no other like it even gunungan compared with gold and jewels. 

Really. Fortunately I, receive His blessings.

***

Yet.

At the same tika. I hear people talk about rumored to arouse the soul. A good news for me long long way to Mercury minded there. I occasionally dazed. Trying to digest all the unspeakable. 

Each byte terlafazkan true for me startled. My head feels like a strong stamped on the stone icebergs.

Oh. Really like this often?

Surmise.

I continued probing.

Just try to guess at the next day that somehow faith is still alive or not.

Long sigh.

Longer term.

To the edge of the Nile.

***

Possible. This form tarbiyyah awaits me here. Full hard. Full hard. Not like the time before; filled rerama, rainbow stripes, flowers, and plants a big gedabak.

With them here. I believe, surely this thorny road impassable even bloody pus-filled lesions. Yes, I'm sure.

As long as the prayer is tertitipkan. As long as the mutaba'ah awake. As long as the heart is always cleared. As long as it continues strong keikhwahan and strengthen. For this reason too I will continue berlangkahan far berpimpinan hand toward the future.

This is the way the fight. 

This is the way of sacrifice. 

This is the way to God. 

Thank you.

enonimes: This earth prophets, this is also the land of pharaohs. Now, in my hands lies the choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment