Pages

Followers

Sunday, June 19

To Be A Father

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.
When we talk about men, there will be words related with it. One of the famous words is ego. I still remember my cousin ask me, "Betul ke ego orang lelaki ne setinggi KLCC?'' Speechless. I can't answer that typical question.

As far as we all know, our father is a man as well. So, there are definitely ego in them. That's why some of them don't really show their affection towards their children. But believe me, they do care. Once, i overheard my parents were having a conversation.

My dad was asking million of things to my mom about my two big brothers. About their exam, their life, about this and that. Then, my mom said, "Ish.. abang ni, tadi masa along ngan angah call tak nak pulak tanya banyak-banyak." I'm just like oookay. That's my dad. :)

And somehow i think his good-ego had spread to me. Like seriously. I too didn't know how to show my love and gratitude to my parents. But deep inside, i really love them both. To tell the truth, back then, when i was younger, i hate my father for being overprotective and fierce.

As i grow up, i realise that all my father's doing are for my own good. Thanks dad.

Alhamdulillah. Thanks to Allah s.w.t. for letting me being born in this family. Happy Fathers' Day. :)

p/s: Becoming a child is never good if respect is never exist towards the parents.

5 comments:

  1. my ego is setinggi klcc.no doubt. bila fikir balik that robert hayden sajak mcm bertepatan je dgn father's day AND what you are saying.maybe i didnt choose the poem randomly after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. baba never shows that he care but he CARE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ayah saya tak ego..=)
    sgt sibuk nk update cite dr anak2.. mak yg cam ego..=)

    ReplyDelete