Pages

Followers

Wednesday, October 19

The Longest 2 Minutes In my Life

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Hey, how are you my noble readers? May Allah s.w.t still give us the opportunity to smile upon His wonderful creations. :)

Last night, at my colleague, manifesto night for the candidates of Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar (MPP) was held. And I am one of the candidates.

“Percayalah cakap aku, aku tak pernah cakap kat atas pentas lama camtu. Berapa lama? 2 minit je pun.” :P

As I woke up in the morning, my distorted mind started playing trick on me. Teasing me like, “Suit yourself, Aezu! Who tells ya to participate? HAHAHA.” For the one whole day, I feel like dying. I wish that very day never come across me again. Go away! I really mean it! D:

My today’s (on that day lah) classes were a waste of time. I can’t concentrate at all. Business Management, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, all of them. I am completely occupied by the manifesto night thingy. Guess what? During the evening, it evolved to be a complete disaster:

1. I slept for the whole Chemistry remedial class! “Bad, Aezu!” “Bad, Aezu!” When the class was about to end, I woke up and hell yeah there were nothing I can understand. O.o Everything is freaking me out! The terminology, the diagrams, the every single thing taught during the past one hour lesson. Everything! O.O

2. And as soon as I reach my room (after the Asr prayer), I jump on my bed and continue sleeping. HAHAHA. =.=’ I really disappointed with myself. T.T

Cut short, it was 9.00 pm. The time has come for me to reveal myself in front of the public. But wait! I have nothing to entertain them. I only have a few manifestoes to convince them to vote for me. I also prepare nothing for my speech. Nothing! I’m getting nervous. I’m sooo dead! O.O

For your information, my poster is lil’ bit different from the other candidates (Soon enough, you will know why). So, I wear accordingly and walk passes the audience, straight onto the stage. Woah! There are a million of people in the hall. A lot of them! Very lot! I try to calm myself, “C’mon Aezu. You can do it!” =.=’

But still, the butterflies are getting outnumbered and they were roaming happily in my stomach. Damn you butterflies!

“I’M SO DEAD!” O.O

Then, ‘something’ came and cleared up my whole catastrophic mind. I feel calm. :D And ideas soon drastically appeared from nowhere. I grab those ideas one by one. And IF you are one of the human inside the hall, I bet you witnessed I’m kinda texting with someone using my phone, texting happily. The actual fact is I’m not.

I’m busy using the Nokia’s product to jot down every single idea that popped up around me. Yes, that was the ‘only’ thing I did. xD

Soon, my turn had come. After my very own video was presented, I delivered my speech. “Assalamualaikum. Standing right in front of you…bla..bla..bla….” I don’t believe it! I do can speak that way. Maybe, at the moment I’m delivering my speech, I was controlled, controlled by an evil mutated intelligent puppet-master. . . . Naah! I’m kidding! xD

I’m pretty glad, things turned out well. Alhamdulillah. Thank you, Allah, for your guidance. The morale of the real life short story is, “Tak payah nak cuak sangatlah! Betulkan niat dan Allah pasti akan bantu.” TAPI betulkah niat aku? I wonder. o.O

That's all for now. Bye. :D

p/s: Both my parents yang tercinta soon will depart to the Holy Ground, Macca, to perform the 5th pillar of Islam; Hajj. Let us all pray for their safety during the sacred journey of life and semoga Haji Mabrur menjadi milik mereka. Amiin.

“I’ll miss both of you Mom and Dad!” :’D

2 comments:

  1. woo ~ Ini laa yang beria telepon Jihaa tanya manifesto segala bagai tu ehh ?

    ReplyDelete