Pages

Followers

Tuesday, April 26

MR NERVOUS

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Hey, guess what? my interview fever is officially over. yeay! thanks to those who wishing me good luck and giving me advices. the interview turn out well. alhamdulillah.


I don't feel like to tell you, readers, anything that happen during the interview. because mine is totally different. unless there are requests for it.

Today, i went to the interview with my dad. we went there at 7.45 in the morning. in the car, i can feel millions of butterflies roaming in my stomach. wutta?! it just feel not right. 

So, when my dad stop by the 7eleven to buy things. i just stay in car. i think on how to get rid of this felling; nervous. then, i take my handphone and try to turn on my favourite songs. BUT. deng. my handphone is sick. it can not sing. :(

I think of a song. and sing it out loud. then, louder and louder. hey, i feel okay now. my nervousness had completely gone. but i didn't stop there. i recite a surah out loud. and feel more secure and calm.

The idea is, when you are feeling nervous, do something that you like the most. yes, my singing and surah recital are not that good. pitching semua lari. (-.-') but it's good for me. as long as the thing you do to permanently erase the nervousness is good for you + not harming any creature besides you = just do it.

"I always feel nervous when i want to do something"

To feel nervous is not bad. it is good for us. if you feel nervous. it is a sign that you are really really really want to obtain it. literally, it meants you are ready. 

Still, the best way to obtain calmness is by reciting surah and your prayer. Allah is the Most Merciful. He loves to listen to those who pray for His guidance.


That is all. until next entry. thank you for reading. :)

p/s: tadi beli ubat batok baru. harap cepat sembuh.

7 comments:

  1. eh , tade tajok kali ni ye ? hmm . haha ! nice , kekadang aku berdebar jugak ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oit..~
    aku nak tau ape yang die tanye mase interview tu la..
    cepat cite kat aku..~

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa!nervous itu biasa. :) btw,gudluck!
    haa..cite sikit time interview tu.ce cite ce cite! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh jap..nk tnye....interview utk ape yea?? hehe

    ReplyDelete